Thursday 30 April 2020

On Engineering in Crisis from India: Choosing Gratitude

How do you handle stress and maintain a work-life balance right now?

It is important to find a balance right now and keep yourself surrounded by people you love, your family and friends. Stress is bound to happen during these extraordinary times. Meditation and connecting with yourself would help reduce any anxiety or panic that the mind creates. I am grateful that I am safe and healthy surrounded with my family, and I am thankful for having the gifts of life. It is up to us, to be grateful or be stressed. I treat this time as a luxury, time that I would have never gotten in my hustling life. I am trying to tick all the items in my to-do checklist that I have been postponing due to lack of time.

Do you have any tips for studying or working from home?

It is essential to switch on and off work mode while working from home. It may get lost at times, and hence, an intentional effort must be made between work mode and personal life transition. I have made up a routine that works for me during mornings and afternoons to avoid skipping breakfast or lunch. Wrapping up during the evenings and then planning the next day ahead also let me knows how much time I can invest the next day in the kitchen. I look at when my important meetings are so I know if I should ask my husband to help me get the household how much does a computer engineer make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worldwide ability is rotating north to Canada

 Those were the expressions of Shopify CEO Tobias Lutke in a tweet tending to gifted ability that are as of now kept from working in the U.S...